Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 188.8.131.52) – Fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 is a protein encoded by the FGFR4 gene. It plays a role in the regulation of cell proliferation, differentiation and migration, and in regulation of lipid metabolism, bile acid biosynthesis, glucose uptake, vitamin D metabolism and phosphate homeostasis. It is required for normal down-regulation of the expression of CYP7A1, the rate-limiting enzyme in bile acid synthesis, in response to FGF19. It phosphorylates PLCG1 and FRS2. Ligand binding leads to the activation of several signaling cascades.
Get Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/292484
Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 184.108.40.206) pipeline Target constitutes close to 24 molecules. Out of which approximately 23 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 4, 4, 6, 5 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Metabolic Disorders, Gastrointestinal, Central Nervous System and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Solid Tumor, Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Breast Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Type 2 Diabetes, Esophageal Cancer, Melanoma, Nasopharyngeal Cancer, Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Obesity, Ovarian Cancer, Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Transitional Cell Cancer (Urothelial Cell Cancer), Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma), Achondroplasia, Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), Adrenocortical Carcinoma (Adrenal Cortex Cancer), Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Constipation, Endometrial Cancer, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Head And Neck Cancer, High-Grade Glioma, Liver Cancer, Lymphoma, Metastatic Bile Duct Cancer, Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Osteosarcoma, Peritoneal Cancer, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor (PNET), Prostate Cancer, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Spinal Cord Injury, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Thymic Carcinoma and Thyroid Cancer.
The latest report Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Get Best Discount on This Report@ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/292484
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 22.214.171.124)
– The report reviews Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 18.104.22.168)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 22.214.171.124) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So, whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – + 1-706-996-2927
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303