Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 22.214.171.124) pipeline Target constitutes close to 25 molecules. Out of which approximately 24 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Get Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/292489
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 188.8.131.52) – Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor UFO is an enzyme encoded by the AXL gene. It plays a role in various processes such as endothelial cell survival during acidification by preventing apoptosis, optimal cytokine signaling during human natural killer cell development, hepatic regeneration, gonadotropin-releasing hormone neuron survival and migration, platelet activation, or regulation of thrombotic responses. It plays also an important role in inhibition of Toll-like receptors (TLRs)-mediated innate immune response. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 5, 6, 9 and 2 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Cardiovascular and Respiratory which include indications Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Gastric Cancer, Melanoma, Ovarian Cancer, Solid Tumor, Breast Cancer, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Adrenocortical Carcinoma (Adrenal Cortex Cancer), Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Bladder Cancer, Bone Metastasis, Carcinoid Tumor, Colorectal Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Follicular Thyroid Cancer, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Head And Neck Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Liposarcoma, Liver Cancer, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Malignant Mesothelioma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Brain Tumor, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Metastatic Uveal Melanoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neuroendocrine Gastroenteropancreatic Tumors (GEP-NET), Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma, Oral Cavity (Mouth) Cancer, Osteosarcoma, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma, Papillary Thyroid Cancer, Paraganglioma (Glomus Jugulare Tumor), Peritoneal Cancer, Pheochromocytoma, Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Salivary Gland Cancer, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Thrombosis, Thymoma (Thymic Epithelial Tumor), Thyroid Cancer, Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma), Ureter Cancer, Urethral Cancer, Uterine Cancer and Wilms’ Tumor (Nephroblastoma).
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Get Best Discount on This Report@ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/292489
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 220.127.116.11)
– The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 184.108.40.206)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 220.127.116.11) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So, whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – + 1-706-996-2927
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303